How To White out PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I uncover a white out text?
You probably scanned a page of a book or publication and itâs too bright? You can use LEVELS adjustment in any program that supports it (for example XnView) and adjust the levels to make the text black/darker, while keeping the page white. I demonstrate this in my video here.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to White Out PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you White Out PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. White Out PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
White out PDF: All You Need to Know
You can either set your text to 50% and offset the text by 3 pixels (left/right) or use the text tool and offset the text 6 pixels (top/bottom). ‥ You might need to change the size of the gradient for this technique to work. If your text gets too small for the gradient to be visible, then it will still come out great, and your background will still have an extremely black look without having to apply a layer mask. To apply this effect, just adjust the opacity of the gradient to a point somewhere in the middle or at the edge. ‥ It's important to know that there is something wrong with text that is in the center of the text, so unless you have a really nice white and dark background, you are probably best off moving your text to the edge, and changing them to 50%. Here I'm.